Ah, Provence! Why this is such a special destination… Provence is blessed with exceptional sun exposition & is considered as an inspirational “art de vivre”! This scenic patchwork of lively street markets, lavender, pine & olive scents, a rich cultural & historical heritage & colorful traditions, sumptuous natural assets, tasty Mediterranean cuisine with great rosé wine… combined with fascinating landscapes, & charming perched villages between sea and mountains make this region truly unique!
Ideal for your next incentive: In the heart of Provence for a successful event!
Marseille, capital of the Provence and a city with character & authenticity has been elected in 2013 as the European Capital of Culture and has become a dynamic city going through lots of innovations & developments offering an easy access with Marseille International airport & Eurostar train 5 hours from London and only 3 hours TGV fast train from Paris, & considered as a major & the chosen port of the Mediterranean Sea by cruise ships for their off shore excursions. Marseille offers first class accommodation & large congress centers attracting now an international crowd.
Our onsite team covers the whole of Provence and Marseille is an ideal sightseeing base and the area’s most beautiful sights are all easy reach… make it an ideal destination for your next incentive. We wish to share our knowledge & expertise with you and ensure that you experience the best of the region to make your journey through Provence memorable and have a successful event. Here are a few of our favorite highlights:
- The beautiful coastal Mediterranean shores of Cassis, pretty fishing port where the visit of the classified Calanques is a must! by boat, kayaks or by doing a wonderful hike…
- Aix en Provence, a chance to travel in time, the cultural and historical “bourgeois” sister of Marseille famous for its market places. You can still follow the steps of Paul Cezannes by vising is atelier combining it with a Provencal cooking class!
- The wonderful hills of Alpilles and the medieval villages of Les Baux de Provence, Gordes, Bonnieux, to Antique Arles capital of la Camargue, to the world-renowned Avignon and its stunning Pope’s palace, not to forget the vineyards of Chateauneuf du Pape and the natural sites and villages of Luberon such Gorde & Bonnieux It is a perfect background for your event!
- Verdon Grand Canyon, an exceptional natural site. Ideal for activities such as: climb, hiking or biking.
- Valensole plateau, you will unlock the secrets of lavender flower and the history of lavender growing in Provence, discover the virtues of its essential oil and enjoy all great surprises awaiting you!
- The mythical village of Saint-Tropez renowned for its relaxed Provençal lifestyle this authentic old fishing village has become famous all over the world with the film “Dieu créa la femme” with Brigitte Bardot in 1955, since then remains true to its reputation as a mecca of glamour, showbiz stars, artists etc.… Ideal location for a vintage car rallye to discover the region, wine tasting…
- Porquerolles isles can be described as a protected natural site with vineyards, olive, eucalyptus trees and fruit trees of all variety.... Several nautical & sporty activities can be organized to discover the wonderful island…
Many opportunities to entertain your guests beyond your expectations, below a few examples of incentive travel programs for a unique & fun experience!