Corsica, known as “L’Ile de Beaute”, the ‘Beautiful Island’ is a true paradise on Earth! This fabulous destination lends itself perfectly to any type of event from a full incentive, to a combination of corporate meeting with an incentive, or just for a private, personal, event.
Corsica remains largely undiscovered, therefore original. It ideally combines the best of French culture & chic lifestyle with the best elements of its close neighbour, Italy, resulting in a unique fusion which is defiantly and uniquely Corsican.
The island offers a variety of breath-taking landscapes from the rough scrubland or “maquis”, to rivers and mountains to the vast, white sand, beaches with crystal clear waters, innumerable isolated coves etc…Over a thousand kilometres of coastline, offering a succession of fabulous places to swim, fish, dive, walk or simply relax and enjoy their tasty and beautiful local specialties !
Authenticity & Haven of tranquility
- A privileged destination for meetings, incentives & leisure
- Corsica’s 4 international airports (Calvi, Figary, Bastia and Ajaccio) and its 7 ports make it easily accessible by plane or boat
- An island of infinite possibilities… A variety of breath-taking landscapes from the rough scrubland or “maquis”, to rivers and mountains to the vast, white sand, beaches with crystal clear waters, innumerable isolated coves
- 1000 km of protected coastline for sailing, diving, surfing, fishing, swimming etc…
- The hotel structure offers the finest business and leisure facilities in idyllic surroundings for all size groups
- A warm weather from April to October offering ideal weather condition for the organisation of YOUR incentive!
AJACCIO, The Imperial City of Napoleon !
Birthplace of Napoleon, and capital of Corsica, the elegant town of Ajaccio is reminiscent of the elegant resorts of the Cote d'Azur. The Gulf of Ajaccio is beautiful, culminating on the northern side with the majestic Iles Sanguinaires.
The town of Ajaccio rises up from one of the most beautiful gulfs in the world, set against a backdrop of mountains that are often snow-capped until spring. The beauty of the area is matched by the mildness of the climate and the culture.
The region of Ajaccio is one of the best areas of Corsica to organize an incentive as this is a large variety of landscapes where we can suggest various activities between sea & land: from fun, sporty, to cultural activities to make sure the guests will have a memorable and unique experience!
Within the program we have incorporated the best spots that the area offers with the famous "Sanguinaires Isles", the wild & sandy beach of “Capo di Feno”, the unique & private site of “Cala di Fico”, the beautiful Prunelli valley, Tolla lake, Bastelica village and more…
The miraculously unspoilt hills of Balagne are famous for wine, honey, olive oil, charcuterie and more… and also for being considered an ideal location for your next incentive! Combining exciting land & nautical activities! This region situated to the north-west of Corsica offers a lively coastal resort and a vibrant cultural heritage of its hanging villages. This is also a place of traditions and secrets, surrounded by narrow roads from village to village…
Calvi & Ile Rousse are 2 of the finest seaside resorts in the Balagne area. Calvi has a colossal citadel, home to a Foreign Legion regiment, that dominates the town. You will enjoy walking through the little streets with quirky boutiques and pavement cafes looking at the yachts in the marina surrounded by palms trees!
- An exceptional cultural heritage: the 13th century Genovese citadel
- Wonderful sites with fabulous panoramic views: Notre Dame della Sera & Punta di Revellata
- Superb sandy beaches and sheltered coves offering savage beauty: St Restitude beach, la Pinede in Calvi, the marvelous Bodri beach…
- A unique itinerary of the old villages’ touring: Crafsmann”s trail
- A real culinary experience combining gastronomy and tradition: “Corsican wines and delicacies”